terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

English - Pronomes Possessivos



Observem os pronomes possessivos:
Tony and his family are my neighbors . (Tony = He. O possessivo é his)
Their parents are Mandy and Pete. (Tony e Carol = They. O possessivo é Their)

Pronomes Possessivos (Adjetivos)
I - my                                   We - our
You – your                          You - your
He - his                                They - their
She - her
It - its
A utilização dos possessivos depende de quem estamos falando e seu sentido depende da frase. O possessivo sempre combina com aquele que possui.
Example:
I am your new teacher and you are my new pupils.
(Eu sou seu novo professor e vocês são meus novos alunos)
Example:
He is our new classmate and his name is Alfred.
(Ele é nosso novo colega de sala e seu nome é Alfred) ou
(Ele é nosso novo colega de sala e o nome dele é Alfred)
Example:
She is our new secretary but her name is not Susan. It’s Sharon.
(Ela é nossa nova secretária mas seu nome não é Susan . É Sharon.) ou (Ela é nossa nova secretária mas o nome dela não é Susan . É Sharon.)
Example:
They are our new neighbors and their names are Jack and Jill. Their children are our friends.
(Eles são nossos novos vizinhos e seus nomes são Jack e Jill. Os filhos deles são nossos amigos)

Exercises:
1.Complete com a forma correta do Pronome Possessivo:
He is a taxi driver. ______ name is Tony. He has a wife and ______name is Julliet. They have two children. _______ names are Carlos and Mandy. Carlos and I are in the same class. He is ______ friend. We like Ms. Johnson very much. She is ______ teacher.

2.Corrija os erros das seguintes frases:
a) We is from Venezuela. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________

b) Venezuela are in South America. ______________________

c) He is a writer. Her name is  Jennifer.
______________________________________
d) Susan not is my friend.
______________________________________

e) Where you are from ?
________________________________________

f) This is Mr. Smith. Your son is in my class.
__________________________________

3. Reescreva o texto abaixo, trocando as palavras grifadas pelos pronomes pessoais.

Hello. I am John. My last name is Smith. My last name is an American name.
My family and I are from USA. Lucy is my mother. My mother is from a town in Seattle. The town is very small. Peter is my father. My father is from New York. New York is a big city in the East of USA. My parents are in Brazil now. My parents are on vacation. I am at home with my sisters. My sisters and I are not happy alone. My sisters are always mad at me. My brother is lucky. My brother is not at home. My brother is at college. The college is far away.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário